Friday, May 15, 2009

Noughts & Crosses

When I started learning J2ME in 2005, the first game I wrote was a Noughts & Crosses game. Since then I've been working on a platform game, but as it's taking so long to complete I've decided to polish up the old Noughts & Crosses game, and release it:

Noughts & Crosses

Features:
  • Play against a human opponent or against the phone.
  • Three difficulty levels.
  • Ability to enter player names.
  • Ability to choose starting player.
  • Touch screen support.
System Requirements: Java (MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0)
Genre: Puzzle | Strategy

Watch Gameplay Movie

Play Demo Online

Download Demo: xno.jad xno.jar

You can view the demo game play movie on YouTube, or you can play the demo online. I would really appreciate it, though, if you could download the game to your phone and test it and let me know how it works. Any feed back is very welcome.

No comments: